Come and join Maike, Career Coach, on Zoom.
In this online class, Maike will share her top 5 tips on how to look for a new job and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
The session will cover the following:
- Start off with thinking about what you (really) want from your new job and make a list.
- Once you have done that, dust off your CV and check that it is not only up-to-date, but also current in terms of look and formatting.
- Now that you feel good about your list, you have updated your CV, you want to check that LinkedIn is in line with what you have on paper.
- Networking is key to your search. But how do you do that if you are in a job, or you believe you are not good at it?
- Turn the Interview into “Story-telling” time!
To make a booking, please fill out the form below or call The Living Centre on 03 9820 2888. We will email you information on how to connect with Zoom once your booking has been confirmed.
If you are new to Think Pink, you will need to fill out a Client Registration Form before your booking can be confirmed.
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This program will take place via the online conferencing platform, Zoom.