MIRVAC YARRA’S EDGE PROGRESSIVE MARATHON Saturday 4 May – Saturday 18 May 2019
HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT OF COMPLETING A MARATHON?
Get active and complete a marathon at your own pace! Cover 42.2 kilometres between 4 May and 18 May 2019 and help make a difference for Breast Cancer patients!
Whether you’re a daily walker, regular short distance runner or marathon champion, the Yarra’s Edge Progressive Marathon is the perfect way to get active, fit and healthy this May while raising money for the Think Pink Living Centre and its support services.
Open to people of all fitness levels, participants are invited to complete the 42.2km marathon distance at their own pace over a two-week period. Track your distance by joining our Yarra’s Edge Progressive Marathon Strava group and complete the distance between 4 May and 18 May 2019.
You can walk 3kms a day or jog 21kms over two days – how you get to the finish line is completely up to you!
HOW TO JOIN AND FUNDRAISE HERE
All donations to Think Pink are tax deductible and are directly used to provide services such as:
- Free unlimited counselling with Senior Breast Care Nurses;
- Therapeutic massage and exercise classes;
- Professionally fitted free wigs;
- Free accommodation for families from regional and country Victoria;
- Special events and classes for those returning to work after breast cancer;
- Financial counselling to cope with the cost of breast cancer; and
- Classes such as art therapy, creative writing and family social activities.
CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
Complete your distance along the Yarra’s Edge promenade and be cheered across the finish line!
Celebrate all things wellness with healthy treats and fun activities, all while enjoying a morning by the waterfront.
Whether you are a participant or spectator, we’d love you to join us.
JOIN US AT THE FINISHING LINE AT YARRA’S EDGE WELLNESS FESTIVAL
DATE: Saturday 18 May 2019
TIME: 10am – 12 noon
LOCATION: Wharf’s Landing Park, South Wharf Drive, Yarra’s Edge, Docklands.
Think Pink Ambassadors (above): Karen Hitchings and Fem Belling in training for the Yarra’s Edge Progressive Marathon at Docklands.