1. The promoter is: the Think Pink Foundation whose registered office is at 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004.
2. Employees of Think Pink Foundation or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://thinkpink.org.au
5. Closing date for entry will be 14 October 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. A subsequent competition may be run after the 20th October should the Promoter desire.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. All entrants will receive a reply email thanking them for their entry.
7. Only one entry per email address can be received, however the entrant can enter subsequent competitions.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter; including Board Members of Think Pink Foundation, the CEO of Think Pink Foundation and third party providers to Think Pink Foundation.
12. The winner will be notified by email and phone call within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will liaise with the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. Entrants agree to Think Pink Foundation posting part or all of their entry during the promotional period on the competition Facebook page.
The Competition is restricted to residents of Australia.
This does not in any way influence the Judges’ decision and is entirely for further promotion of the competition.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to the entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).