Metastatic Breast Cancer Education Forum (for Breast Care Nurses & Health Professionals) – 19 September
This educational forum is open to all health professionals working with women, men and families who have been impacted by breast cancer.
We have gathered together a group of leading breast cancer specialists who will provide us with an overview of the latest developments in metastatic breast cancer.
Guest speakers will cover the following topics:
- Medical Oncology Update: Dr Belinda Yeo Medical Oncologist and Clinician Scientist, Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute Austin Hospital
- Physiotherapy: Kate Rogers Physiotherapist, Kate Rogers Physiotherapy
- ‘What to say when you don’t know what to say?’ Samantha Rennie Grief Support Manager
- Research Project: Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Dr Sophie Lewis Senior Research Fellow, UNSW Sydney
- Signpost Study: Professor Mei Krishnasamy Chair in Cancer Nursing and Nadine Borschmann, University of Melbourne Centre for Cancer Research
- Voluntary Assisted Dying: Susan Jury and Melanie Van Diemen, Voluntary Assisted Dying Navigator Service
- Gather My Crew: Dr Susan Palmer Founder and CEO, Gather My Crew
- A Patient’s Perspective: Think Pink Client and Ros McAuley, Second Hope Group Facilitator (A support group for women with metastatic breast cancer)
Lunch sponsored by Eisai
Places are limited, bookings essential
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: The Living Centre
390 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, 3004, Australia