This educational forum is open to all Health Professionals working with women, men and families who have been impacted by Breast Cancer.
We have gathered together a group of leading Breast Cancer Specialists who will provide us with an overview of the latest developments in breast reconstruction.
Guest speakers will cover the following topics:
- Nipple Tattooing: Monique Baldacchino Breast Care Nurse, Royal Women’s Hospital
- Reclaim Your Curves: Danielle Willox, ‘Patient’s Perspective’, Think Pink Foundation
- Sexuality: Dr Chantelle Otten Director and Psycho-Sexologist, Australian Institute of Sexology and Sexual Medicine
- Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR): Dr Ingrid Hopper, Project Lead ABDR, Monash University
- Breast Reconstruction: Dr Damien Grinsell Plastic Surgeon, St Vincent’s Private Hospital
- Radiotherapy Post Reconstruction: Dr Karen Taylor Senior Radiation Oncologist, Genesis Care
- Bra & Garments Post Reconstruction: Genevieve Gort Registered Nurse & Certified Breast Care Fitter, Breast Care Victoria
- Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Dr Jocelyn Lippey Breast and General Surgeon, St Vincent’s Hospital
Cost: $120 per person (includes lunch & refreshments)
Places are limited, bookings essential
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Venue: The Living Centre