This educational forum is open to all health professionals working with women, men and families who have been impacted by breast cancer.
We have gathered together a group of leading breast cancer specialists who will provide us with an overview of the latest developments in breast cancer survivorship.
Guest speakers will cover the following topics:
- Menopause: Adjunt Clin Assoc Prof Amanda Vincent Endocrinologist, Monash Medical Centre
- Cancer Survivorship: The role of the Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre: Helana Kelly ACSC Manager, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Nurse Led Survivorship Clinic: Lisa Sheeran Nurse Consultant Breast Service, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Lymphoedema & Impedimed: Maree O’Connor Physiotherapist, Victorian Lymphoedema Practice
- Survivorship: Dr Jane Fletcher Health Psychologist /Psycho-oncologist, Monash University
- Psychological Adjustment During Breast Cancer Survivorship: Tracey Moroney Cancer Support Nurse/Breast Care Nurse, Ringwood Private Hospital
- Living Well Post Breast Cancer Treatment and Coping with Side Effects: Dr Maggie Moore Medical Oncologist, The Alfred Hospital
- Exercise Post Treatment: Dale Ischia Exercise Physiologist, Moving Beyond Cancer
Cost: $150 per person (includes lunch & refreshments)
Places are limited, bookings essential
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Venue: The Living Centre